Antique Fine Porcelain Vase Cover Herend Paris English Worcester 19th Century
Antique Fine Porcelain Vase and Cover Herend Paris English Worcester 19. An interesting and super quality, fine porcelain vase and cover, hand decorated with Birds in trees, Butterflies and a Fruit group reverse, period gold gildimngs and long hooped handles. Unmarked to the base apart from a couple incised lines. The paintings are like that of Herend. The beading and painted flowers groups to the reverse and lid look English and the shape and gilding look French.
18.0 cm, 180 mm. Excellent condition -wear to the gold gilding. As shown displays very well. This item is in the category "Pottery, Ceramics & Glass\Decorative Pottery, Ceramics & Glass\Vases".antiques" and is located in this country: GB.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Antique: Yes
- Material: Porcelain
- Year Manufactured: 1800
- Colour: Multicoloured
- Vintage: Yes
- Brand: Worcester
- Type: Vase
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Era: Victorian (1837-1900)
- Item Height: 18
- Style: Victorian
- Theme: English, Paris, Herend, French
- Features: Date-Lined, Decorative
- Production Style: Fine Porcelain
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Production Technique: Pottery
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Handmade: Yes