Antique Japy Freres French Victorian Black Slate Figural Statue Mantel Clock 17
Here is a recent estate find. This is a Rare Antique 1800's French Victorian Footed Black Marble Slate and Gold Gilt Cast Metal Figural Statue Mantel Shelf Clock, Made in France! The Case is Made of Heavy Black Marble Slate Footed with Gilt Scroll Feet, with Applied Gilded Decorations, and Figural Victorian Artist Scholar Gentleman Statue Topper. The Dial is a Porcelain Dial with Roman Numerals and Original Hands, Signed "Bayre". There are Two Winding Arbors On The Dial and It Includes a Winding Key and Correct Pendulum. The Movement is a Round Japy Freres'Med D'Honneur' French 8 Day Brass Mechanical Wind-Up'Key Wind' Time and Strike Movement with Bell Chime, That Winds From the Front. 17 1/2" Tall x 9 1/2" Wide x 6 1/2 Deep, and is Heavy! The item "Antique Japy Freres French Victorian Black Slate Figural Statue Mantel Clock 17" is in sale since Monday, October 19, 2020.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Clocks\Antique (Pre-1930)\Shelf, Mantel". The seller is "rmagiccds" and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Bayre - Japy Freres Paris France Mvmt
- Age: 1860 - 1880
- Modified Item: No
- Time Period Manufactured: Antique (Pre-1930)
- Clock Hands: Original Metal Hands
- Working: No, For Parts, Restoration, or Repairs!
- Featured Refinements: Antique French Clock
- Extras: Winding Key and Pendulum
- Figural Statue Topper: Figural Victorian Painter Scholar Gentleman
- Country/Region of Manufacture: France
- Style: Victorian Art Nouveau Deco Rococo Boudoir
- Movement: French 8 Day Mechanical Brass WindUp Time & Strike
- Dial: Porcelain Dial with Roman Numerals
- Chime: Nickel Bell Chime
- Composition: Black Marble Slate & Gold Gilt Gilded Cast Metal
- Clock Type: Figural Statue Mantel Shelf Clock
- Maker: Bayre
- Size: 17 1/2" Tall x 9 1/2" Wide x 6 1/2" Deep